The unisex heavy cotton t-shirt is the basic staple of any wardrobe. It is the foundation upon which casual fashion grows. All it needs is a personalized design to elevate things to profitability. The specialty spun fibers provide a smooth surface for premium printing vividity and sharpness. No side seams mean there are no itchy interruptions under the arms. The shoulders have tape for improved durability.
Material of Jocat A Crap Guide To D And D Barbarian Monk Poster White Tee T-shirt
* 100% Cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
* Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
* Classic fit
* Tear away label
* Runs true to size
* Australia & New Zealand: $9.99
* USA: $7.99
* Rest of the world: $17.99
Estimated shipping times
* Item location : Australia
* Australia & New Zealand: 7-14 business days
* United States: 7-14 business days
* Canada: 10-15 business days
* Europe: 15-20 business days
* Oceania: 10-15 business days
Refund & Return
* Timeline : After receiving the item, contact seller within : 30 days
* Refund will be given as
* Money back or replacement (buyer’s choice)
* Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, as well as the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days
* Available payment method : PayPal and Credit Card (Through PayPal)
* All international credit/debit cards accepted
Shop Jocat A Crap Guide To D And D Barbarian Monk Poster White Tee T-shirt with Confident : No Hassle Return – Satisfaction Guaranteed – Secure Checkout. This item will be the perfect gift you fans, friends and family.
Have a problem or have an idea for a great custom t-shirt or need to place a large quantity order? We can do that! Just contact us and let us know what you are looking to do and we’ll get right back to you with a quote.
There are no reviews yet.